Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ELF Mary
Anca
6 posters

Do you believe in ghosts?

Poll

Do you?

[ 4 ]
    Do you believe in ghosts? Bar_left80%Do you believe in ghosts? Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you believe in ghosts? Bar_left0%Do you believe in ghosts? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do you believe in ghosts? Bar_left20%Do you believe in ghosts? Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 893
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Do you believe in ghosts? Empty Do you believe in ghosts?

Post by Anca Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:23 pm

I do!
    why? i don't know surely... maybe i'm confused... so many people are saying that they saw a ghost... i have a feeling that i saw one too when i was at my grand parents... i think i saw a white shadow coming to me... first i thought it was just a plant but then i saw it coming closer and closer, every time when i was looking to it i was seeing it more closer...

do you believe in ghosts? do you think you saw one? did you hear some story?

Last edited by SJ'sELF on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ELF Mary
    ELF Mary

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

Do you believe in ghosts? Empty Re: Do you believe in ghosts?

Post by ELF Mary Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:15 pm

affraid i believe in ghost too Suspect hmmm i think i saw more i felt one too pale it was when my grandmother died i was at the tv and wannted to go out to take something then ii felt like someone toched me and sow something after the window and then i screamed affraid hope wasn't real affraid
    Squid_sushi
    Squid_sushi
    Adolescent
    Adolescent

Male
    Number of posts : 170
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by Squid_sushi Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:07 pm

did u ever feel shivers go down u'r spine ??....... i was tolt that happens when death crosses you
    Squid_sushi
    Squid_sushi
    Adolescent
    Adolescent

Male

Post by Squid_sushi Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:12 pm

ya.. i saw one... but i wasn't that surprised... lots of stuff happens in my house that u'd freak out abbout... i was at a friends house.... it was abbout 2 AM in the morning.... when the phone suddenly started ringing... was wondering who might be calling at that hour.... nobody awnsered..... then the door to the room started closing on it's own and when we looked next to the door in the corner, there was a little boy there..... we where like WTF ?... then he faded away
    ELF Mary
    ELF Mary

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

Post by ELF Mary Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:02 pm

yes silent pale but if was something about the death then is for my grandfather not for me...
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Anca Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:20 pm

What a Face interesting stories!
    i never felt anything...like shivers, touches and stuff like that...
    but...to be honest...i know where a ghost or spirit is, i mean...if a house/place is haunted or not, cause i feel an aura...it's a strange feeling, i feel fear too...
    usually when i go to my grand mother i see, hear strange stuff... and i'm sure my grand mother is not a good person...
    last time when i went to my grand mother's house was this year on october, i was at a wedding and at 11pm me, my uncle, aunt, cousin and grandma had to go home to rest, when we were getting closer to my grandma's place i was feeling sicker and sicker...and a little dizzy like i was drunk...when my uncle(my dad's cousin) stopped the car in front of my grandma's house gate i felt scared, i felt a bad, evil thing outside there...my grandma asked me if i wanna sleep there that night but i said no...and i slept at her sister, with my cousin...there i felt good...when i was getting far to my grandma's house i started to feel better again...strange stuff happens there!
    Squid_sushi
    Squid_sushi
    Adolescent
    Adolescent

Male

Post by Squid_sushi Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:40 pm

SJ'sELF wrote:What a Face interesting stories!
    i never felt anything...like shivers, touches and stuff like that...
    but...to be honest...i know where a ghost or spirit is, i mean...if a house/place is haunted or not, cause i feel an aura...it's a strange feeling, i feel fear too...
    usually when i go to my grand mother i see, hear strange stuff... and i'm sure my grand mother is not a good person...
    last time when i went to my grand mother's house was this year on october, i was at a wedding and at 11pm me, my uncle, aunt, cousin and grandma had to go home to rest, when we were getting closer to my grandma's place i was feeling sicker and sicker...and a little dizzy like i was drunk...when my uncle(my dad's cousin) stopped the car in front of my grandma's house gate i felt scared, i felt a bad, evil thing outside there...my grandma asked me if i wanna sleep there that night but i said no...and i slept at her sister, with my cousin...there i felt good...when i was getting far to my grandma's house i started to feel better again...strange stuff happens there!

cool... if i where you... i whould have slept there just to annoy u'r grandmas ghost clown
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Anca Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:43 pm

Squid_sushi wrote:cool... if i where you... i whould have slept there just to annoy u'r grandmas ghost clown

lmao =))
    to annoy it and then die! xD lol
    Moon's Cry
    Moon's Cry
    Baby
    Baby

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by Moon's Cry Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:29 pm

Yea...I believe in ghost...I don't know why...They can be real..I don't think I saw one...but in my house there is always in my room a strange water that is falling from the nowhere sometimes... Neutral
    Squid_sushi
    Squid_sushi
    Adolescent
    Adolescent

Male

Post by Squid_sushi Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:31 pm

Moon's Cry wrote:Yea...I believe in ghost...I don't know why...They can be real..I don't think I saw one...but in my house there is always in my room a strange water that is falling from the nowhere sometimes... Neutral

i think i read abbout that somewhere.. it's called a crying ghost ... or something like that
    Moon's Cry
    Moon's Cry
    Baby
    Baby

Female

Post by Moon's Cry Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:35 pm

Squid_sushi wrote:i think i read abbout that somewhere.. it's called a crying ghost ... or something like that
    I thought about this...but I didn't believed that in my room can be ghosts....
    Squid_sushi
    Squid_sushi
    Adolescent
    Adolescent

Male

Post by Squid_sushi Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:37 pm

Moon's Cry wrote:
    Squid_sushi wrote:i think i read abbout that somewhere.. it's called a crying ghost ... or something like that
    I thought about this...but I didn't believed that in my room can be ghosts....

u never know..... maybe a ghost boy has a crush on u or something and.... umm folowed u home O_o?? and cryes cuz u cant c him or something XD lolz
    Moon's Cry
    Moon's Cry
    Baby
    Baby

Female

Post by Moon's Cry Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:42 pm

Squid_sushi wrote:u never know..... maybe a ghost boy has a crush on u or something and.... umm folowed u home O_o?? and cryes cuz u cant c him or something XD lolz
    lolz...or maybe is a ghost who want to live like me (i don't see the reason...but...like you said I will never know)
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Anca Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:51 pm

Squid_sushi wrote:
    Moon's Cry wrote:Yea...I believe in ghost...I don't know why...They can be real..I don't think I saw one...but in my house there is always in my room a strange water that is falling from the nowhere sometimes... Neutral

i think i read abbout that somewhere.. it's called a crying ghost ... or something like that

scary!!! crying ghost!
    Moon's Cry
    Moon's Cry
    Baby
    Baby

Female

Post by Moon's Cry Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:52 pm

SJ'sELF wrote:
    Squid_sushi wrote:

scary!!! crying ghost!
    why is scary?I'm not scared by them...I really wish to see ghosts
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Anca Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:59 pm

Moon's Cry wrote:why is scary?I'm not scared by them...I really wish to see ghosts

i'm scared of evil ghosts not of good ghosts...
    Squid_sushi
    Squid_sushi
    Adolescent
    Adolescent

Male

Post by Squid_sushi Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:18 pm

there is only one solution to this

Do you believe in ghosts? Ghost_Busters_61
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Anca Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:23 pm

that reminded me about something...when i was like 7 years old i prank called an unknown number and asked for ghosts busters! xD lol
    Ayumi
    Ayumi
    Baby
    Baby

Female
    Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Ayumi Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:56 pm

well never saw a ghost but cause it's not a ghost I will say offtopic a mate from my work said that she's seeing the evel,she told us when she was coming from the work someone called her and when she turns back she saw him or thowing with stones after her and seeing him on the walls in the church.....well I hope that she lied to us cause I didn't slept nights because of that story and my mates too....... Do you believe in ghosts? 708933
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Anca Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:59 pm

interesting, i've never saw him, but i dreamt him several times... Do you believe in ghosts? 352896
    Ayumi
    Ayumi
    Baby
    Baby

Female
    Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Ayumi Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm

I dream too but i haven't saw his face or how he looks

offtopic why the signature doesn't apear?
    NivaL
    Baby
    Baby

Male
    Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2008-11-13

Post by NivaL Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:21 pm

haha guys what u b smokin on? xD ghosts, spirits, cryin spots haha so funny ;P i dont except them but havent seen any of them for real..Smile maybe that nowhere with fallin water is callin neighbours from above? hehe lolz xD dont take it seriously but this thread nd ur posts make me roflol..xP
    Squid_sushi
    Squid_sushi
    Adolescent
    Adolescent

Male

Post by Squid_sushi Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:30 pm

NivaL wrote:haha guys what u b smokin on? xD ghosts, spirits, cryin spots haha so funny ;P i dont except them but havent seen any of them for real..Smile maybe that nowhere with fallin water is callin neighbours from above? hehe lolz xD dont take it seriously but this thread nd ur posts make me roflol..xP

ya lol... sometimes i make myself rofl Razz.... i do beleave in ghost... but i'm not especialy affraid of them.....i saw him once (satan) when i was a kid.. like 8 years old.. i was with my bro.. we where near a haunted spot... or so it was sayed.... a house that burned down like 23 - 24 years ago.. dunno exactly when... i got separated from my bro.... this happened at arround 8 PM... i went looking for my bro when i crossed that spot... then i saw a devil.. or satan... dunno exactly whitch one it was.. but a saw it... a but naked guy with a tail and he was glowing bright red... he was sneaking arround a ash covered wal in that yard.... afc my stupid brain was unable to comprehend what was going on so i just tough it was a drunken bum or soething.... but why was he glowing Do you believe in ghosts? 559425 .. then i got scared and ran away looking for my bro again...
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Anca Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:53 pm

Squid_sushi wrote: a but naked guy with a tail and he was glowing bright red

that's a classical description of devil...i've heard it before...from my cousin...she's always fallowed by the devil because her grandma who is a witch made her spells...
    Squid_sushi
    Squid_sushi
    Adolescent
    Adolescent

Male

Post by Squid_sushi Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:51 am

SJ'sELF wrote:
    Squid_sushi wrote: a but naked guy with a tail and he was glowing bright red

that's a classical description of devil...i've heard it before...from my cousin...she's always fallowed by the devil because her grandma who is a witch made her spells...

ya.... i think i might be cursed to.... since only bad things keep happening in my family and to me directly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:49 pm