Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What do you do when you spot a bug in your house?

Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 893
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

What do you do when you spot a bug in your house? Empty What do you do when you spot a bug in your house?

Post by Anca Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:48 am

i kill it! xD
    Squid_sushi
    Squid_sushi
    Adolescent
    Adolescent

Male
    Number of posts : 170
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

What do you do when you spot a bug in your house? Empty Re: What do you do when you spot a bug in your house?

Post by Squid_sushi Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:49 pm

SJ'sELF wrote:i kill it! xD

pff... typical.... ending ones life, just because u find it groos or scary..... whould u kill me if i where an ugly and creepy guy ?

why not just pick it up with a piece of paper and throwing it out a window ?
    ELF Mary
    ELF Mary

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

What do you do when you spot a bug in your house? Empty Re: What do you do when you spot a bug in your house?

Post by ELF Mary Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:12 pm

that i do when i find one even if i want to kill him because wake me up i throw it out
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Anca Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:55 pm

Squid_sushi wrote:
    SJ'sELF wrote:i kill it! xD

pff... typical.... ending ones life, just because u find it groos or scary..... whould u kill me if i where an ugly and creepy guy ?

why not just pick it up with a piece of paper and throwing it out a window ?

no...i kill cause i enjoy it! xD
    Squid_sushi
    Squid_sushi
    Adolescent
    Adolescent

Male
    Number of posts : 170
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by Squid_sushi Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:49 am

[quote="SJ'sELF"]
    Squid_sushi wrote:
    SJ'sELF wrote:

no...i kill cause i enjoy it! xD

how abbout i end you're life right now..... What do you do when you spot a bug in your house? 226173 THE ALY OF JUSTICE IS HERE !!!........ jodan What do you do when you spot a bug in your house? 167524
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Anca Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:02 am

Squid_sushi wrote:how abbout i end you're life right now..... What do you do when you spot a bug in your house? 226173 THE ALY OF JUSTICE IS HERE !!!........ jodan What do you do when you spot a bug in your house? 167524

i'll endure like jesus did... What do you do when you spot a bug in your house? 352896
    Moon's Cry
    Moon's Cry
    Baby
    Baby

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by Moon's Cry Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:07 pm

when I spot a bug in my house often I let him stay there in his peace
    but if a bug goes in my brother room you will not see his body again... What do you do when you spot a bug in your house? 261992
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Anca Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 pm

Moon's Cry wrote:when I spot a bug in my house often I let him stay there in his peace
    i sometimes do that too, i kill only energetic spiders xD but if i see a small inoffensive bug i don't kill it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:29 am