Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What secrets have you kept from your parents?

Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 893
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

What secrets have you kept from your parents? Empty What secrets have you kept from your parents?

Post by Anca Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:02 am

i didn't tell my father that the boy who was going to help him at work was in fact my boyfriend! xD
    and don't remember all the stuff now... What secrets have you kept from your parents? 477647 i'll post again when i'll remember What secrets have you kept from your parents? 421768
    Squid_sushi
    Squid_sushi
    Adolescent
    Adolescent

Male
    Number of posts : 170
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

What secrets have you kept from your parents? Empty Re: What secrets have you kept from your parents?

Post by Squid_sushi Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:53 pm

i didn't really tell my parents............ THAT I WANT SUPERPOWERZ WHEN I GROW UP !!!...... lolz rofl

Last edited by Squid_sushi on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ELF Mary
    ELF Mary

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

What secrets have you kept from your parents? Empty Re: What secrets have you kept from your parents?

Post by ELF Mary Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:00 pm

hmmm What secrets have you kept from your parents? 477647 i didn't tell my parents of my exboyfriend
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 893
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by Anca Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:59 pm

Squid_sushi wrote:i didn't really tell my parents............ THAT I WANT SUPERPOWERZ WHEN I GROW UP !!!...... lolz rofl

lol do you still want super powers? xD
    Squid_sushi
    Squid_sushi
    Adolescent
    Adolescent

Male
    Number of posts : 170
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by Squid_sushi Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:44 am

SJ'sELF wrote:
    Squid_sushi wrote:i didn't really tell my parents............ THAT I WANT SUPERPOWERZ WHEN I GROW UP !!!...... lolz rofl

lol do you still want super powers? xD

of course... who doesn't...... not really superpowerz... anything that will give me the power to do something.... like a giant cannibal robot or something lolz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:44 pm