Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 893
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

5566 Empty 5566

Post by Anca Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:00 am

5566 Folder10

5566 is a Taiwanese boy band, part of J-Star. Their name is derived from their original five members (Zax Wang, Jason Hsu, Sam Wang, Rio Peng, and band leader Tony Sun), working in six entertainment fields (singing, movies and dramas, hosting, modelling, commercials, and dancing). To date, (as a group) they have starred in three idol dramas: My MVP Valentine, Westside Story, and Mr. Fighting (excluding Jason Hsu). They have also released four albums: 1st Album, Boyfriend, Long Time No See, and Bravo; two compilation albums: C'est Si Bon Greatest Hits, I Love 56 - Re-emerging Legends: 5 Years Greatest Hits; and taken part in four OSTs: My MVP Valentine OST, Westside Story OST, Mr. Fighting OST, and Ying Ye 3 Jia 1. Up-to-date 5566 has released a total of eleven work pieces (作品).
    5566 not only work together as a group, but also separately. For instance, Sam Wang is famous for his appearances in many TV series as well as his membership in another of the company's band called 183 Club, which effectively makes him the busiest 5566 member; Tony Sun and Zax Wang often have dramas to shoot; while Jason Hsu has been featured in many local promotional campaigns. Zax Wang and Jason Hsu are also hosts of SETTV's entertainment show, Showbiz (完全娛樂 / Wan Quan Yu Le) (2002-present). 5566 as a group has hosted TTV's Young Guns (少年特攻隊 / Shao Nian Te Gong Dui) (2002-2007) and CTS's Dou Zhen Ju Le Bu (鬥陣俱樂部) (2004-2005). Additionally, leader Tony Sun is also known to take part in a lot of the behind-the-scenes work at Jungiery.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:49 pm