Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Heechul (Super Junior / Super Junior-T)

ELF Mary
    ELF Mary

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

Heechul (Super Junior / Super Junior-T) Empty Heechul (Super Junior / Super Junior-T)

Post by ELF Mary Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:56 pm

Heechul
    Heechul (Super Junior / Super Junior-T) 8cae10

Birthday:7/10/83
    Siblings:1 older sister(Kim Heejin)
    Position:Sub leader,rapper,sub vocal
    School:Sangji Univ.
    Height:179cm(5′10)
    Religion:Atheist
    Nicknames: Heenim (희님), Cinderella (신데렐라), Flower (꽃), Kim Cherry (from Youngstreet), Kim Pink, Kim Moodswing (김기복), Snake (from the Zodiac), Heerobbong (part of the Bbong brothers with Donghae and U-Know Yunho), Heebongie Hyung (Yesung's nickname for Heechul)
    Ideal Girl:Single-eyelided girl with pretty neck who looks good in mini skirts.
    Chinese Zodiac: Water & Pig
    Height: 179 cm (stated in his 100Q/100A from August 26, 2007 that his height is 178 cm, which is slightly over 5' 10")
    Weight: 60 kg (132lbs)
    Blood Type: AB
    Siblings: older sister Kim Heejin (1982)
    Specialty/Hobby: Writing poems, Writing fairy tales, Computer games
    Education: Sang Ji Young University
    Degree: Computer Data Analysis Major
    Casting: SM Casting System 2002
    Pre-Super Junior
    On a whim, Heechul searched the internet for entertainment companies and it so happened that SM was having open auditions so he went with his friends to Seoul to sightsee/audition. Being unfamiliar with the area, he got lost and missed the open audition hours. They told him that it was too late, but according to him, took one look at his face and changed their minds. He was allowed to audition and was cast through SM Casting System in October 2002.

Before he officially debuted as the member of Super Junior, he was put into a group with Kangin from Super Junior, Jaejoong from TVXQ , and Yunho (TVXQ) called “Four Seasons.” They were to represent the four seasons of the year. The prospective group never saw the light when the two members, Jaejoong and Yunho, became members of TVXQ which debuted in 2003. He still maintains a close friendship with Yunho.

Official debut
    As actor - KBS "Banolim 2 (Sharp 2)" (March 6, 2005)
    As MC - KM "Show Music Tank" (July 29, 2005)
    As DJ - SBS radio "Kim Heechul and Park Heebon's Youngstreet" (October 2005)
    As Singer - SBS "Inkigayo" with Super Junior (November 6, 2005)
    He debuted as an actor on March 6, 2005 through the youth drama KBS's "Banolim 2" as Baek Jinwoo. He also appeared on television through modeling, acting, and VJing.

On November 6, 2005, Kim Heechul officially debuted on SBS “Inki Gayo” performing Super Junior’s first single “TWINS (Knock Out).”

Aside from singing, he also began to appear on numerous variety shows such as Vitamin, Sponge, Xman and Love Letter, and also had one of the leading roles in the sitcom “Rainbow Romance.” He can also be seen in advertisements for various Korean brands. He has also been a substitute MC for Andy of Shinhwa on SBS “Inki Gayo” on numerous occasions.

On August 10, 2006 Kim Heechul was involved in a car accident while heading back to Seoul from Mokpo, where he went to attend fellow Super Junior member Lee Donghae’s father’s funeral. The tires malfunctioned while his car attempted to switch lanes. From this accident, he fractured his femur and sustained several other injuries. He was advised to stop all activities for a period of 2 months.

He came out of the hospital in September. and became active again with his group Super Junior and a subgroup, Super Junior T that debuted February 23, 2007 with the single “Rokkugeo!!!” (로꾸거; [KkoKuRoh (backwards) spelled backwards]). Heechul was also be a permanent host for SBS “Inki Gayo” with Korean actor Jang Geun Suk, and one of the mcs of 8 vs 1.

From September 9 to November 9, 2008,HeeChul, along with bandmate Kang-in, debuted as musical actors through the musical, Xanadu. Xanadu was a 1980's musical film starring Gene Kelly and Olivia Newton John. Xanadu has also been reproduced to a Broadway musical. Kim and Kang-in performed the same character, Sonny, according to their time slot. The process of training and practices was shown ina relity tv series.

He is now a regular in two new variety shows: Mnet Band of Brothers, where he, along with Kangin and Jae and Jungmi from the TRAX, cover songs from famous bands such as the Beatles and Queen. And SBS JoAhSeo (Good Papa) where he and four other entertainers act as fathers to a rebel child.

Super Junior member Kim Hee-chul (25) revealed in an ETN reality show recently that he will save his first kiss (to a girl) for his future wife. Heechul expressed that he feels uncomfortable when the director of the musical Xanadu asked him to do a kissing scene with a female actress. But we all know that Heechul has no problems kissing fellow Super Junior member Sungmin on stage.

Super Junior member Hee Chul revealed that when he holds a girl, he gets "extremely nervous and feels like his heart is going to burst."

The Super Junior member revealed his fear of women while a love scene with Jung Sun Ah, from his musical debut in Xanadu was shown.
    kirei yume
    kirei yume
    Baby
    Baby

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

Heechul (Super Junior / Super Junior-T) Empty Re: Heechul (Super Junior / Super Junior-T)

Post by kirei yume Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:34 am

OMG heechul Heechul (Super Junior / Super Junior-T) 410578 is very funy =)) i like his personality......very cool
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 893
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Heechul (Super Junior / Super Junior-T) Empty Re: Heechul (Super Junior / Super Junior-T)

Post by Anca Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:59 am

Heechul’s Fancafe Message 2008.09.06 20:25

I haven’t been here in a long time…… hehe
    Recently, all the activities have stopped and I am focussing on the musical
    Everyone knows that it’ll begin next week right, hehe

Something I request that all Petals should do……
    I believe that even if I don’t say it, everyone should be clear~
    Also, even if I don’t say it, everyone will follow ^-^

This is the first time Yongwoon* and I are in a musical, and the both of us do not correspond with (the usual) Kangchul characters and are being very nervous..
    While we are performing, if everyone were to cheer and shout our names enthusiastically,
    Yongwoon and I will be stunned on the spot
    And the dream production “Xanadu” might become a horrifying production which will break many hearts
    And those scenes with interaction, hugging and kissing……
    Hope that everyone will treat this production as something that will let Heenim and Yongwoon oppa as actors; a stepping stone that will allow musical actors to grow
    Even now, when I rehearse kissing and hugging scenes, I’ll end up laughing and blushing, I’m going mad (-┏)
    We’d have to become closer to act scenes in pairs…… Whether we’d end up in a relationship, or whether we’d chat often or go out often so that we can become closer, and when every time I hear people say that

Hee: *Cough*…… If we get found out, the scandals will start emerging and everyone will look at me with fiery stares and might want to eat me up…… hehe

I’d always reply them as such. I feel that I have been very absolute with myself on my self-control aspect……But, with respect to my response

Jung Young Joo**: Heechul, do you care about what other people see of you? Then for your whole life you won’t be able to film romantic dramas then? If you really sincerely love someone, then will you miss that opportunity just because of what others think of you?
    **Another actress from Xanadu who acts as Melpomene

She gave me a very intellectual answer.
    She’s right. At the end, because of excessive “self-control” I might become a person with limited outlook.

“My fans won’t touch me at all, they’re all very polite and know their limits~ Hehe”
    This is usually what I always say.
    If I don’t start by trusting the fans, then everyone won’t have a reason to open their hearts to me.
    It seems like I haven’t written something so profound before.. Ahhh it’s really a headache hehehehehehehe

It’s roughly something like this (-┏)
    In short, it’s because I trust you all
    So, if you want a Heenim who’s approved by everyone
    Then please become a Petal who has good demeanour

Even if I say this and you all go,
    “Get lost! I still hate other women holding hands and kissing with Oppa!! I will scream!! The woman who acts with him, you just wait!!”
    This kind of fans, even if there’s only one of them, I’d really really still……^-^0
    Politely refuse (them) (-┏)

N.B *The Mandarin translation doesn’t tally with Yongwoon’s actual name in Mandarin but it should be him.. If I’m not wrong.. ^-^
    Translated by ilovejr@superduperlove.wordpress.com
    Credits; OnlyHeechul, BLG

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:25 am